Last updated January 25, 2022
Welcome to Bud Brothers!
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Service, we collect and combine information and data from you, including information that may identify you or otherwise be considered to be “personal information”, “personal data” or “personally identifiable information” under laws that regulate privacy and data protection (“Personal Information“) as follows:
Personal Information You Provide: We collect the following categories of Personal Information from you when you visit the Site, place an order through the Service, or otherwise provide such information to us:
Personal Information Collected from Other Sources: We may receive Personal Information, such as contact information and payment information such as credit card numbers and addresses.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate, and improve the Service and our business;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To send you information or serve you advertisements regarding products or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 19 or adults under the minimum age of possession of cannabis in their jurisdiction. Bud Brothers does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 19 or adults under the minimum age of possession of cannabis.
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to Bud Brothers via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or Third Party Services.
USERS IN CANADA
Storage Outside of Canada: Your personal information may be used or stored by us or our service providers and our corporate affiliates outside of Canada. We require that our service providers and our corporate affiliates safeguard your personal information. However, if your personal information is used or stored outside of Canada, it will also be subject to the laws of the country in which it is used or stored.